This includes the period of great wickedness just prior to the coming of Christ. We read of the missions of Nephi and Lehi, followed by Samuel the Lamanite. The signs of Christ’s birth and death are given, followed by their fulfillment. Great destruction occurs on the American continent, and only the righteous survive in the Land of Bountiful. Christ appears to the Nephites, teaches and heals them, organizes His Church and ordains 12 disciples to lead them.
Book of Mormon Study Guide, Pt. 3: Helaman to Moroni
$8.95 – $23.95
9 in stock
This volume is the third of three on the Book of Mormon. It covers the Book of Helaman through the Book of Moroni. This includes the period of great wickedness just prior to the coming of Christ. We read of the missions of Nephi and Lehi, followed by Samuel the Lamanite.
The signs of Christ’s birth and death are given, followed by their fulfillment. Great destruction occurs on the American continent, and only the righteous survive in the Land of Bountiful. Christ appears to the Nephites, teaches and heals them, organizes His Church and ordains 12 disciples to lead them. After His departure, a Zion people live in peace for many years, then decline again into great wickedness.
We read of the final days of the Nephites in the writings of Mormon and Moroni. We also read about the Jaredites, who were the first to inherit the land, long before Lehi’s family arrived. In all, it covers 2,000 years of Jaredite history, and 469 years of Nephite history from 52 BC to 421 AD when the book of Moroni closes.
The cover features a beautiful painting titled “Behold Your Little Ones,” by Del Parson.
Table of Contents
33. Gadianton Robbers & Ministry of Nephi/Lehi (Helaman 1–5)
34. The Nephite Pride Cycle (Helaman 6–12)
35. Samuel the Lamanite (Helaman 13–16)
36. Nephi Departs; Christ Is Born (3 Nephi 1–7)
37. Great Destruction & Christ Appears (3 Nephi 8-11)
38. Christ Teaches the Beatitudes (3 Nephi 12-15)
39. Christ Heals, Blesses, and Prays (3 Nephi 17-19)
40. Christ Teaches About the Gathering (3 Nephi 16,20-21)
41. Christ Expounds the Scriptures (3 Nephi 22-26)
42. Christ Departs; Zion; Nephites Decline (3 Ne 27-30, 4 Ne)
43. Mormon’s Final Teachings (Mormon 1-6, Moroni 9)
44. Moroni Finishes Mormon’s Record (Mormon 7-9)
45. The Brother of Jared (Ether 1-6)
46. Jaredites in the Promised Land (Ether 7-15)
47. Moroni’s Teachings & Ordinances (Moroni 1-6)
48. Moroni’s Final Witness and Testimony (Moroni 7-8, 10)
This product acts as a Teaching Aid for the following lesson
You may also like…
It begins with the story of the conversion of Alma the Younger. We learn of the beginning of the reign of the judges. Then we follow the missionary efforts of Alma and Amulek in the land of Zarahemla, followed by the missions of the sons of Mosiah to the Lamanites in the Land of Nephi. We follow the fate of the Anti-Nephi-Lehies. We read Alma’s letters to his sons, including an in-depth discussion of the Great Plan of Happiness. Then we finish with the stories of Captain Moroni and Helaman’s stripling warriors. In all, it covers 67 years of Nephite history from 130 to 63 BC when the book of Helaman began.
An essential new study guide for the challenging words of the man who Nephi called “the Prophet,” and whose teachings the Savior commanded us to read. A companion to the study of Isaiah in the Old Testament and in the Book of Mormon, this volume is without question, the most helpful guide to Isaiah available today.